Affordable Housing Resources, Inc. (AHR) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to create affordable housing and strong neighborhoods. For over 25 years, AHR has been laying a foundation for successful homeownership for Middle Tennessee’s workforce. AHR is committed to providing homeownership opportunities for low-to moderate-income families, which enable these families to become successful homeowners over the long term.
We provide training to local nonprofits and public housing agencies as well as work closely with government organizations, including: the Metropolitan Development Housing Agency (MDHA), U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA), and NeighborWorks® America.
AHR is a:
- Chartered NeighborWorks® Organization
- Certified Community Development Financial Institution
- Certified HUD Housing Counselor
- Certified NeighborWorks® Homeownership Center
- Certified Community Development Entity
- Licensed Mortgage Broker by the State of Tennessee
- Tennessee Mortgage Bankers Association
- Tennessee Affordable Housing Coalition
- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions
- Housing Counselors and Educators of Tennessee
- National NeighborWorks® Association