The HomeOwnership Center provides HUD-approved homebuyer education classes to tens of thousands of people, from
those who just want to brush up on the basics of how to qualify for a home, to others who need to learn
about every step of buying - and maintaining - a home.
AHR's homebuyer education curriculum enables potential homebuyer to learn critical information that will prepare them for the responsibility of owning a home. AHR abides by the National Industry Standards for Home Ownership Education and Counseling codes of conduct.
The Homebuyer education classes will teach you the following skills:
- How to select a real estate agent
- How to repair your credit, if necessary
- How to create and stick to a budget
- How to determine how much you should spend on a home
- What a mortgage company or bank will ask of you
- Countless tips that will help you during the process of looking for, selecting, and eventually purchasing a home