Do you need help budgeting?
Our Homeownership Center offers individual financial coaching for those needing to develop a financial plan. With one-on-one counseling, Affordable Housing Resources, Inc. (AHR) can help you regardless of your specific financial situation. Financial Coaching fees are $40 per household for initial session and $20 per household for each additional session as needed.
The Financial Education classes will teach you:
- How to manage your money
- How does credit affect you
- How to obtain a mortgage loan
- How to protect your investment
- How to prevent foreclosure and default
- How to repair your credit and raise your score
- How to save for the future
- How to get out of debt