Want to become a savvy homebuyer?
Our HUD-approved Homebuyer Education classes are ideal for any potential homebuyer. AHR’s Curriculum offers education in a variety of topics from learning the basics to qualifying for a mortgage.
The Homebuyer Education classes will help you understand how to make wiser choices about one of the largest purchases you will ever make.
- How to select a real estate agent
- How to repair your credit, if necessary
- How to create and maintain a budget
- How to determine how much you should spend on a home and what price you can afford
- What a mortgage company or bank will ask of you
- Countless tips that will help you during the process of looking for, selecting, and eventually purchasing a home
AHR abides by the National Industry Standards for Home Ownership Education and Counseling codes of conduct. Our classes also meet the standards of THDA, USDA, FNMA, HUD, and FHLMC.